Posted on: 24 October 2017
Have you been a little bit sad when you see the changes that are taking place in your yard? Perhaps leaves are beginning to fall off trees and maybe the plants that bore beautiful flowers are now dormant. Cheer up! Just imagine how fast the time flies and that spring will be here before you know it. A great idea is for you to use these fall and upcoming winter months to prepare your yard for next spring. From doing an evaluation to installing lawn sprinklers, here are some ideas for you.
Do A Complete Evaluation -
Take a notebook and a pen with you to write down things that you observe as you walk through your front yard and back yard areas. Take a camera with you, too. That way you can take a picture of things that you want to record.
- For example, write down the names of plants that did especially well during 2017.
- Write down things you want to change.
- For example, you might want a rose garden in the space that previously had a vegetable garden.
- Take a picture of the area where you might want to add a patio for entertaining.
Write Down Additions You Want -
As you make a thorough evaluation of your yard areas, consider things you want to add, too. Then use the fall and winter months to purchase them so they'll be in place by spring.
- For example, do you want new lawn furniture?
- If so, look for sales where you can get exactly what you want at a reduced price.
- Another consideration is to install lawn sprinklers.
- Lawn sprinklers are very affordable and can be installed quite easily.
If you do decide to purchase lawn sprinklers, consider where you want them to be placed. For example, if you want them to reach a vegetable garden, include that space in your plans. Think about buying lawn sprinklers that have a timer as part of their design. That way you can set the timer and not worry about watering the lawn and the plants yourself. If you're not sure how you want the sprinklers placed, the service where you buy them will be happy to give you ideas on how to do that.
It might be a good idea for you to write down on your calendar the date that you want everything on your list completed. Consider choosing a major preparation project for each month.
Visit a website like http://www.krupskesprinklers.com to learn more.Share